- Advanced Quantitative Research Methods (13 ECTS), Maastricht University;
- Technology Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management (6 ECTS);
- Panel Data Analysis of Microeconomic Decisions (6 ECTS), Tilburg University;
- Advanced Regression analyses course, Eindhoven University of Technology;
- Writing Articles and Abstracts in English;
- Multiple PhD seminars and PDW workshops
2008-2010: Organization Science, Master of Science (full-time: 120 ECTS including pre-master), at the University of Tilburg. Faculty of Social and Behavioral Sciences. Graduated: Summa cum laude and as Best student.
2004-2008: Industrial Engineering, Bachelor of Engineering (full-time: 240 ECTS), at the Fontys University of Applied Sciences in Eindhoven, school for Business Management and Logistics.
2005-2007: Honors programs: during Industrial Engineering two additional minors at the Fontys University of Applied Sciences (academic skills in collaboration with the Tilburg University): 1) Applied Psychology (an additional 30 ECTS). 2) Academic Skills i.e. Statistics 2, Research methods, Business ethics (an additional 18 ECTS).
2000-2004: Automation and Electrical Engineering (full-time: MTS), at the technical college ROC in Eindhoven. During graduation: extra courses for reducing (by half a year) the first year of a bachelor in Electronal engineering.
1996-2000: General secondary education (full-time: MAVO), at Sondervick College Veldhoven, Location Blaarthemseweg, Dutch, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Economics.
- Big data: Multiple papers based on extensive data work on large MySQL databases, scraping and parsing over 550,000 company websites;
- Survey development, distribution and personalized benchmark reporting (e.g., > 9,000 responses of Dutch Organizations on entrepreneurship and alliances);
- Extensive experience with (big)secondary databases like: Thomson one, SDC platinum, Venture Expert, Compustat, USPTO, NBER, Eurostat Community Innovation Survey;
- Extensive experience with statistical software like Stata and SPSS;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office, including scripting;
- Development and user experience with Microsoft Dynamics / Navision (ERP-software);
- Team leader: BedrijfsHulpVerlening (first aid, fire, and evacuation), since 2011.