- Advanced Quantitative Research Methods (13 ECTS), Maastricht University;
- Technology Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management (6 ECTS);
- Panel Data Analysis of Microeconomic Decisions (6 ECTS), Tilburg University;
- Advanced Regression analyses course, Eindhoven University of Technology;
- Writing Articles and Abstracts in English;
- PhD seminars and PDW workshops
2008-2010: Organization Science, Master of Science (120 ECTS including pre-master), at the University of Tilburg. Faculty of Social and Behavioral Sciences. Graduated: Summa cum laude and as Best student.
2004-2008: Industrial Engineering, Bachelor of Engineering (240 ECTS), at the Fontys University of Applied Sciences in Eindhoven, school for Business Management and Logistics.
2005-2007: Honors programs: during Industrial Engineering two additional minors: 1) Applied Psychology, at the Fontys University of Applied Sciences in Tilburg, school for Human Resource Studies (an additional 30 ECTS). 2) Academic Skills i.e. Statistics 2, Research methods, Business ethics, at the Fontys University of Applied Sciences Eindhoven, Business Economics in collaboration with the University of Tilburg, faculty Economics and Business sciences (an additional 18 ECTS).
2000-2004: Automation and Electrical Engineering (mts), at the technical college ROC in Eindhoven. During graduation: extra courses for reducing (by half a year) the first year of a bachelor in Electronal engineering.
1996-2000: General secondary education (mavo), at Sondervick College Veldhoven, Location Blaarthemseweg, Dutch, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Economics.
- Big data: Multiple papers based on extensive data work on large MySQL databases, scraping and parsing over 550,000 company websites;
- Survey development, distribution and personalized benchmark reporting (e.g., > 9,000 responses of Dutch Organizations on entrepreneurship and alliances);
- Extensive experience with (big)secondary databases like: Thomson one, SDC platinum, Venture Expert, Compustat, USPTO, NBER, Eurostat Community Innovation Survey;
- Extensive experience with statistical software like Stata and SPSS;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office, including scripting;
- Development and user experience with Microsoft Dynamics / Navision (ERP-software);
- Team leader: BedrijfsHulpVerlening (first aid, fire, and evacuation), since 2011.