In January 2015 Tim officially started his company: De Leeuw: research, teaching and consultancy company (in Dutch: De Leeuw: onderzoek, onderwijs en adviesbureau). The company is registered by the chamber of commerce in Eindhoven, The Netherlands under registration nr: KVK 62188305.
Via this company Tim provides academic support for organizations, researchers and students. His obtained knowledge and skills with regard to research could be of added value to your project/research as well. Do not hesitate to contact Tim.
Some examples of successful projects:
- In company trainings like research methods, data analytics, working with Stata, working with SPSS.
- The development and improvement of the face validity of academically valid questions and answers for surveys to measure a wide range of organizational aspects (both internal and external).
- Conducting and analyzing extensive pre-tests of surveys to improve the quality of these surveys.
- Psychometric analyses to validate groups of questions (e.g., do a group of the questions measure one element, due to factor analyses, reliability analyses).
- Developing scoring scales based on the answers given by respondents on surveys.
- Providing analyses and reports on datasets.
- Combining multiple datasets into one dataset for analyses.
- Providing seminars and lectures on research related topics.
For researchers and students:
Providing feedback, supporting bachelor (also HBO), (research) master, and PhD graduation/thesis projects (both research methods and analyses as well as content wise) and research studies and papers.